Friday, June 26, 2020

Follow your plan....Gosh it's so incredible difficult....

Make a plan...a trading plan, and just follow it! So easy isn't it?

No it's not....not at all! Actually I think it is one of the most, most... difficult things in Forex.... just sticking to your plan and just waiting for that tiny small opportunity.

Gosh, I really know the MarketRhythm, I know when to trade, I know when to close a running trade for protecting myself..... but in most trades, somehow I losing myself, losing the tradingplan and of-course mostly I must take a lost.

But why? I know it and at the same time I am thinking this must be a winner....yes price is going to level x...can't see another way. And so I fell into the disaster!

If the trade is going wrong, then I find myself again and obviously it wasn't a valid trade. Indeed at the time I took the trade it wasn't valid either... it was also against my trading rules. I know it, but I always manage a way it will be valid in the next candle because this and that.... strange behavior isn't it...

Well I don't know how to master this tricky and in my eyes most difficult part. I believe I always fell for the attraction that I can gain quickly....damn....I must overcome this issue. When I can stop trading wild for only just one week......maybe I heal myself. It is just with smoking "you can't stop until you stopped smoking"

For this week I think I just take the chart in front of me and again look again to the marketrhythm and spot the trade startpoints en endpoints.... Look for the potential and then compare it with my current results

Luckily for me I just went in plus for this week with a a small profit of 27.70 pips..... but I was just lucky with my trades for today which overcome my wild trading style of last week!

I would say: "There is work to do....!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment