Monday, June 22, 2020

2020-06-22: GBPUSD

Today I had a good day with a total of 4 trades. 3 winners and 1 loser.

I did not follow my roles for 100% and that means that my winners could be better and possibly I did not had a loser.



Trade 1:
I took the trade at the right Market-rhythm. Price went back between the sma89 and sma200...touched the sma98 and decided to continue the direction.

Problem1: following my rules I took this trade 2 candles to early.... because I was to hesitate
Problem2: after 7 candles I reached the 161,8fib and we had a reverse candle formation. That was the moment I had forced to close the trade.... then this could be a trade with 34pips insteed of 11,5

Trade2:
This was not a valid trade following my Strategy! the price is not jumping of the sma21 at that time...no not at all....

Trade3:
This was a trade following my strategy....but fear let my close the trade to early. Just at the moment I closed the trade the price reversed. So my SL never was in a real danger.......so this was an unnecessary lost of -14pips

Trade4:
This trade was following the Market-rhythm, came of the sma200...was testing the sma21 and went back upwards. Maybe a little to early .... price reached my TP at the ADR and 161,8 fib from last retracement


No comments:

Post a Comment