Tuesday, June 30, 2020

2020-06-30: GBPUSD



At the end we had a good day!

Expectation: because of the last three down moves....today we expected a first push up.

Tomorrow around 08:00 price meandered towards the sma89 but did not cross it....that would imply we possibly first must cross it before we can see the new direction.
So our first possibility around 11:00 we saw a sort of morning star. the entry candle give us a small 25% reverse. So yes actually this was a valid entry

SL: just below last low
TP: first reversing formation or around sma89 and if push was strong even higher

But because the last touches where sniffing on the sma89 I had not appetite in this trade....

If I would took this it turned out to be a break even trade....

At 13:00 the next possibility was there....but the entry candle did not gave us the 25%


Around 15:00 I went nervous....afraid to miss an incoming downtrade....because price wasn't really moving to the upside.... So at that time I tried to catch something....which result in 3 losing trades

at 15:45 price went above the sma21 again. At that time it went more clear price was indeed moving to the upside...as already expected in the morning!

At the end the market-rhythm saved me.....!

Again I traded somewhat without a real direction and let me catch be the market....






.



No comments:

Post a Comment