Thursday, July 2, 2020

2020-07-01 GBPUSD




Yesterday we expected a second push upwards.

In the morning we saw price moved below the sma21-8 and so we could expect a move back towards the sma89. Anyway also looking to the abov time frames it looks if we dd not managed to go to the sm89. So I decided to trade at 09:00 the entry candle gave us a retracement of 25% so we were in

SL just below engulfing bar (last Low)
TP reversal pattern, 161,8%fib or ADR-level.

after 6bars we saw a reversal bar. with in my mind that th market rhythm was also suggesting a move back to the sm89 I stopped the trade

around 11:00 I tried to get a trade in an up-move....after some bars it went against me and I could save e few pips.

at 14:00 I entered a valid trade. after a bullish engulfing pattern I bought...unfortunately I did not follow my SL (stop trade after a reversal pattern showed up) 13:45 would be the right stop place

at 14:30... I lost my trading plan....not trading following the rules.... I could manage a small win.

at 15:30 there was our trade of the day....
showed an bullish engulfing pattern...at the sma89. give us a small retracement. And from there we were in the trend. I stopped around the the 161,8%fib.

In total I could manage a win of 180,5pips for today.

I'm really impressed until now! Let's move to the next day :D


No comments:

Post a Comment